Terms of Service
- The contractual relationship between DMT GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter referred to as "DMT") and the customer shall exclusively be governed by the General Terms and Conditions of DMT in their current version valid at the time of the order. The General Terms and Conditions can be called up and printed at www.dmt-group.com.
- DMT shall offer goods and services exclusively to entrepreneurs.
- An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity, as well as freelancers, public authorities, corporations under public law and associations.
- Natural persons acting as entrepreneurs must be at least 18 years old.
- Should DMT become aware after the conclusion of the contract that the customer is not an entrepreneur but a consumer, DMT may declare its withdrawal from the contract within a reasonable period of time.
- The prices quoted by us are net prices without statutory value added tax. Shipping costs may be added.
hazardous material legal information on dusts
In Germany, the safe handling of dusty materials/dusts is regulated by the Hazardous Substances Act. The Technical Rules for Hazardous Substances apply to the handling of our test dusts as well:
TRGS 559 "Mineral Dust
This TRGS specifies the requirements for the protection of employees as a function of the expected exposure to mineral dust.
Current version at www.baua.de
There are some general guidelines for dealing with dangerous substances as with test dust within EU. Guidelines are given by OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Agency): https://osha.europa.eu/en/themes/dangerous-substances
There are some helpful information from the WHO concerning hazard prevention and control in the work environment in view of airborne dust.
Please inform you about your local guidelines for workplace safety and for operation with a hazard compound as dust.
Please notice the material safety data sheet information we provide with each test dust.
request to delete customer data
Upon your written request, your customer data will be deleted. If DMT is obliged to retain your data due to statutory regulations, regulations resulting from an accreditation or other mandatory regulations, the data will only be deleted after the expiry of the respective retention period. The obligation to delete the customer data does not apply if the data is stored within the framework of a customary system-internal and automated storage of order documents (backups) within the group or if DMT provides proof of its own proper fulfilment of its contractual obligations.